When you’re passionate about a subject, one of the most common things to do is share that passion on your social media accounts. For some topics, that process is easier than others. But for others, such as having a passion for saving energy, that can be a bit tough.
We have a simple way for you to get the word out. An easy, straightforward way to let your family, friends and followers know that you believe in saving the world. Therefore, we have put together a list of our favorite energy-saving slogans that you can use to place on memes to help get the word out.
These slogans are inspirational, smart, motivating, encouraging and stirring. Your goal, as well as ours, is to help minimize energy usage while educating people on how to do is. Here are our top 30 slogans — it’s time to put them to good use.
- Act. Save
- You can’t live without it, save it
- Saving energy is our job, we must remember to turn it off!
- Be polite. Turn off the light
- A Gallon Saved is $3.00 Earned
- Energy misused cannot be excused
- Energy is future, make it bright
- A thing which burns never returns
- Today’s wastage is tomorrow’s shortage
- Energy conserved is energy produced
- Conserve energy, achieve synergy
- The answer to a brighter better awesome future? CONSERVATION
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Wasting of power is an invitation to future darkness
- A stitch in time saves energy
- Saving energy TODAY will make TOMORROW bright
- Life is Energy. Energy is Life
- The power to save is all around you
- Think globally, act locally
- There is a thin line between using energy and wasting energy
- Afraid of the future? Then conserve energy today
- Energy saved is energy generated
- Conserve to preserve
- Flick the switch
- Leaks make your future bleak
- Save Energy. Save Money. Save the Planet
- Do the Earth a favor — e a power saver
- Do what’s right, turn off the light
- Energy earns or simply burns — the choice is yours
- If it’s not In use, turn off the juice
It’s time to get those creative juices flowing! Now is the time for you to spread the word about energy conservation. These slogans should, at the very least, get people thinking.