U.S. Power and Light is an industry-leading energy broker with operations in deregulated energy markets across the United States. Our extensive network of energy suppliers together with our proprietary pricing platform allows us to provide clients with substantial long-term savings on their energy bills.
To apply for an opening, please send an email to email@example.com and include the position you are seeking in the subject line.
We are currently recruiting Energy Advisors to provide customized energy solutions to our clients. As an Energy Advisor, you will engage with potential clients over the phone to determine their energy procurement needs and present cost saving solutions. U.S. Power and Light’s internal consulting team will use the information you gather from each sales lead to prepare an energy consumption and savings analysis that will allow you to demonstrate how U.S. Power and Light can lower their monthly and annual energy bills.
Situated directly in the middle of Miami, Florida, we offer an exciting work environment that focuses on hiring enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. While prior sales experience is welcome, it is not a requirement.
- Research and grow the sales opportunity pipeline
- Target new clients via telephone and email via inbound and outbound leads
- Build your personal book of business through maintaining client relationships
- Educate potential and existing clients on energy procurement and usage
- Maintain client databases with account status updates
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Competitive, results-oriented personality with a positive attitude and professional presence
- Strong desire to develop your sales skills
- High energy and entrepreneurial minded
- Ability to learn about a growing industry and explain it in a simple and concise manner
- Fluency in a second language is desired, but not required
- Competitive compensation plan consisting of salary and commission
- Superior training and sales tools
- High brand awareness, supported by regional and local advertising campaigns
- Work directly with executive management
- Incentives for recruiting new sales agents to the team
- Opportunity for advancement
USPL, LLC is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.